Authcode is a clean solution for both authentication and authorization of Python web applications.
Briefly, authentication verifies a user is who they claim to be, and authorization determines what an authenticated user is allowed to do.
- Fully customizable User and Role models
- Includes optional views and templates ready to use for the login and reset password pages.
- You can use multiple auth systems at the same time
- Uses the most secure hashing algorithms by default.
- Auto-update your password hashes if you need to (when the user logs in).
- Easy to integrate with alternatives modes of authentication (eg: Facebook).
- Protection from Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.
- Compatible with Python 2.7, Pypy and Python 3.3 o newer.